Sunday 2 June 2013

Pop-Up Festival Oxford!

Hello all you lovely people!

Pop-Up Festival has been and gone and I miss it already, even if I was mostly sitting at the table coughing and sneezing.

Had a good turn up of locals and passers by's, with some even joining in with the music like Dangling Manatee from Durham. We had mural painting, gargoyle making, story telling and loads of home made cake! All for a good cause to help the Fusion Art centre keeping on spreading joy in Oxford.





Art was contributed by Seb Thomas, Aiden Canaday, Asha Pearce, Sarah Hoyle, Theo Peters, Grace McIntyre, Lucy Barlow, Artscape group, Kat Corr, Lizzy McBain, Matthew Davies, , Ellie Smith, Andrew Leach, Kirsty Tizzard, Ollie Thomas, Kaeleigh Beddoe, Grace Rapaport, Phil Oakley and me! 

My Monsters on their chairs

Room full of art

My promotional cloth bags

Music by Aiden Canaday, Freada, My Crooked Teeth, Alice Ream, Water Pageant, Salvation Bill and Flights of Helios!

Aiden Canaday


A great thank you to all who came and hopefully see you next time to the ones who couldn't make it!

Lots of love,

Anna D

No comments:

Post a Comment