Wednesday 9 April 2014

Pop up in Oxford! Freada E.P. launch


John, my husband helping me out
Hi y'all!

Just came back last weekend from Oxford, were I got to enjoy some more of the local talent! As well as to exhibit some of my latest illustrations using Illustrator,
had some great feedback!
And hey, they are still up there at the Fusion Art centre on Princes street, just of Cowley Road, if you want to have a look!


Other news is that Fusion Art has a new roof, with a beautiful skylight!

Me



We also had some more art from Theo Peters, who did the poster for the show AND the album artwork for Freada! And some gorgeous ceramics from Aiden Canaday, and more.



And musical performance from
Count Drachma, 
Freada, 
Julia Meijer 
and Clare Ewen.

Was an amazingly busy night, thanks who all that came! Shame I missed the after party.

Julia Meijer


Freada

Count Drachma

Count Drachma

Lots of love,

Anna D.

No comments:

Post a Comment